In recent years, the material resources provided by libraries have become more and more abundant. More and more efficient and accurate collation, borrowing and inventory of library collections have become a problem plaguing library managers. The library management system uses advanced RFID technology, which provides a new inventory mode for the library, reduces the labor intensity of the managers, greatly improves the efficiency of book inventory and staggered shelf book collation, and makes the search of staggered shelf books more convenient. RFID libraries make reading accessible.
RFID Library Makes Reading Accessible
Over the years, library management and staff have been plagued by such problems as self-help book lending, rapid inventory, search and disorderly book arrangement. Through the technology of RFID, the management mode is greatly improved, the work efficiency is improved, the labor intensity of managers is reduced, and a complete solution is provided for the application field of libraries.
The scheme of RFID intelligent library management system includes tag conversion system, self-borrowing system, self-returning system, intelligent search system, cart-type inventory system and security door detection system.
The Realization Function of RFID Book Management
1. It simplifies the procedures of readers'borrowing and returning books, shortens the circulation cycle of books, improves the rate of book borrowing, improves the level of humanized service of libraries, gives full play to the public service functions of libraries, and is welcomed by the readers.
2. It provides a brand-new inventory model for libraries, reduces the labor intensity of managers, and greatly improves the efficiency of book inventory and staggered shelves.
3. Make the search of wrong shelves more convenient, further tap out the potential book resources, and improve the utilization rate of books and materials.
4. Safety doors are placed more widely and readers are more comfortable in and out. Because the security door of RFID does not produce false alarms, it avoids unnecessary disputes between readers and managers, and harmonizes the relationship between readers and managers.
Implementation Benefits of RFID Library Management
1. Improve management efficiency;
2. Improve the rate of book borrowing;
3. Improve the humanized service level of the library;
4. Reducing the labor intensity of managers;
5. The scheme of RFID library management system simplifies the procedures of readers'borrowing and returning books.
6. Improving the efficiency of book inventory and staggered shelves.
The security door of the RFID channel door not only does not produce false alarm, but also has a wider distance, which makes the reader more comfortable to enter and exit, effectively simplifies the procedures of borrowing and returning books; improves the rate of book borrowing, avoids unnecessary disputes between readers and managers, and harmonizes the relationship between readers and managers; the equipment of the RFID channel door has been welcomed by the general public.
RFID Library Makes Reading Accessible
The modernization of libraries is an important work of every library at present. It can be divided into circulation, inquiry, information sharing and many other aspects. If the access control system is adopted, libraries can distinguish the identity of the entrants so as to make the flow of people pass legally, orderly and safely, and eliminate illegal entry. At the same time, they can form various reports on the basis of date, time and various attributes of personnel, so as to provide reference and decision-making for leaders. This can not only reduce the workload of Library staff, but also show their skills in the query of reader's entry and exit reports, and provide reference data for the library in the system reform, so that the library can better serve the readers.
Compared with the high frequency RFID system, the UHF RFID system is more efficient, occupies less space and costs less. With the installation of UHF RFID system, libraries can automatically register books borrowed and returned, realize simultaneous reading of multiple books, and improve the speed of borrowing and registration. The "security door" in the system can not only effectively identify unregistered books, but also provide staff with detailed information about unregistered books. In addition, the system can check the inventory through the hand-held reader or the cart installed with RFID reader.
Winnix Technologies is the leading provider of high-performance & high-quality UHF RFID products in China, including high performance OEM/Embedded RFID reader module, RFID reader, RFID antennas and special anti-metal tags.
With strong R&D ability and high production capability, our products are widely used in waste bin management, sports meeting, logistic, health-care, inventory, industrial automation control and etc. Cooperating with NXP, Alien, and Impinj, we developed high performance RFID products. More detail: http://www.winnix.net